In todays episode, co-host Jatinder and Sifu Lak choose and discuss today's koan, "The dragon and the woodcutter", found on page 304 of Lak's book, "The Art Of Thinking Without Thinking."
- Bob Bremer shares a fable told to him, nowhere else for the first time, by Bruce Lee.
- Bruce lee"s "Hammer Principle" and why he taught it to remove preparation.
- A demonstration of a simple but powerful JKD technique.
- Science and hidden philosophy behind certain fighting principles found in JKD
- The story behind the trio who started the legendary "Wednesday night group".
- Why the physical and mechanical components of martial arts philosophy is a reflection of the deeper nature of life.
- The origin of this famous marketing slogan and how it ties in with overthinking and taking action.
- How ideas of magic and mentalism tie into fighting an opponent.
- What did Bruce mean by "working from the nucleus out" and developing a strong inner core.
- About the magnetic influence Bruce still has to this day.
-Mar tial Mind Power, by Lak Loi, uses martial arts inspired byhieving individuals.
Martial Mind Power, by Lak Loi, uses martial arts inspired by
#BruceLee, ancient wisdom, and self-mastery principles to help provide better mental health for a modern age. To learn more, check out Lak's books here: https://www.martialmindpower.com/