In todays episode, co-host Jatinder and Sifu Lak choose and discuss today's koan, "Humus", found on page 468 of Lak's book, "The Art Of Thinking Without Thinking."
- the key question: what does humility look like?
- the damaging consequences of competition in eroding humility
- the healthy exchange between humility and gratitude
- Lak does a powerful gratitude exercise with you
- how the most powerful force in the cosmos let's you handle fear more effectively
- the 3 different expressions of love
- a metaphor on how to be grounded to control the "kite" within you
- the humbling insight from falling on the floor during a BMX session
- the fine line between playful ego and pride
- the 3 powerful traits to develop on your journey to humility
Martial Mind Power, by Lak Loi, uses martial arts inspired by
#BruceLee, ancient wisdom, and self-mastery principles to help provide better mental health for a modern age. To learn more, check out Lak's books here: https://www.martialmindpower.com/